Very popular with landscape professionals and organic farmers. The 4-gallon (16-liter) HD400 has an internal mechanical agitator that does an excellent job of keeping powdered chemicals in suspension, such as kaolin clay organic insecticides. The HD400 was independently tested for more than 1,500 continuous hours of operation with no breakdowns and the Jacto HD400 is easily converted for either right-hand or left-hand operation.
To view parts break down click here
- Poly piston pump - Volume: 900 ml and piston cup diameter: 45 mm.
- Heavy-duty trigger valve.
- Right-hand or Left-hand operation.
- Quick-adjust padded shoulder straps.
- Piston Cup: Viton® for HD400; Santoprene® for HD400blue
- Internal mechanical agitator for constant mixing.
- Metal bushings for long-life.
- Comes With 3 Different Nozzles.
- Large fill opening and deep strainer for faster filling, reducing chance of spillage.
- Polypropylene UV resistant tank.
- Ergonomic shape fits on the operator’s back for maximum comfort.
- Internal valve prevents over-pressurizing the piston pump.
- Stainless steel spray lance.
- Easy maintenance – no tools required.
- Dry Weight: 8.16 lbs. (3.7 kg)